Refracting Spit Bubble

NateS

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p580357837-4.jpg

Thats pretty freakin sweet. Flys > butterflies. :thumbup:

Oh dear. You make flies look like veritable MONSTERS in your photos!
GOOD!

Very nice! How are you finding time to do this with the new one? I haven't had time to do anything lately. I'm going to have to make time soon.

Nate, I bet you can take a good photo even if the fly is on a pile of $hit. YOu should give it a try LOL.

Very nice! How are you finding time to do this with the new one? I haven't had time to do anything lately. I'm going to have to make time soon.

Usually while my oldest is napping and my wife is feeding our son. We rotate every other feeding so on my "off-time" from feeding I run out for about 15 minutes. I don't have nearly as much time though and don't know if you've noticed, but I haven't been posting nearly as much lately. Plus it helps that a large portion of front flower bed is attracting insects very nice now....this shot was taken about 5 feet from my front door.

Holy cow! That's remarkable!

Thank you.

Nate, I bet you can take a good photo even if the fly is on a pile of $hit. YOu should give it a try LOL.

Stupid neighbor's dog did take a dump in my yard a week or so ago...could always look for flies on it...lol.

Great capture.

Thank you.

Most reactions

Back