What's new

Refurbished: Apple iPad Pro (2nd Generation) 10.5" 64GB, never used.

FITBMX

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
May 11, 2014
Messages
3,860
Reaction score
1,423
Location
Burns, KS, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
(SOLD!)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1179.webp
    IMG_1179.webp
    143 KB · Views: 322
  • IMG_1180.webp
    IMG_1180.webp
    81.8 KB · Views: 322
  • IMG_1181.webp
    IMG_1181.webp
    72.6 KB · Views: 344
  • IMG_1182.webp
    IMG_1182.webp
    77.8 KB · Views: 306
  • IMG_1183.webp
    IMG_1183.webp
    107.4 KB · Views: 333
  • IMG_1185.webp
    IMG_1185.webp
    41.2 KB · Views: 323
Last edited:
Make an offer if you want. :)
 
Why do you have it?
 
Why do you have it?

It was a gift, and I really have no use for it. To be frank, I need the money more, you can't eat a tablet. ;)
 
Still available. :)
 
I may be open to a trade for EF lens. :)
 
Still available.
 
Still available. :)
 
SOLD!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom