What's new

Regal Staircase

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
EDIT: This image needs to be viewed on a dark background, and TPF doesn't have a lightbox feature. Click here to see it on my website, then click on the photo to see it bigger.


p1365719598-4.jpg


From last weekend's rural exploration. This house is on the verge of collapsing, with both the floor and the ceiling in this room caving in badly, which explains some lines out of whack. I had to take the photo from the adjacent room for safety reasons.

Thanks for viewing.
 
Last edited:
Very nice... love the color, great find.
 
Thank you, guys. I wish I had been able to enter the room to shoot this scene from a different angle, but it was too risky :(
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom