What's new

regarding price on kit+ Nikon D3000 vs Canon EOS 450D

milo_d

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 20, 2009
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hey guys in my country i have the possibility to buy at the same price :
1. Nikon D3000 DOUBLE ZOOM KIT 18-55 VR + nikon 55-200mmvr + Nikon bag + Lexar 4gb sdhc
2. Canon EOS 450D kit EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS + Tamron AF 55-200mm f/4-5.6 Di II LD Macro
i'm leaning to the canon because I have also some old m42 and minolta lenses that wolud work better on the canon ... yes I know about the infinite focus and everyting
I have read all the literature about this subject but i'm not quite sure which way to go...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom