Reinvest or keep buying Canon ?

I would stick with what you have for now and first really get the fundamentals of photography down. After you have lighting, exposure, etc.. nailed down then evaluate your equip. and see what works best for you.

It's not the equipment....it's looking at the composition and the light. That sounds simple, but that's what it is. If you look at successful photographers it takes years, like any profession. Keep shooting and learning...you will get there. Don't blame mistakes on your tools.

I have an XTI and get awesome color and results out of it even with just the provided kit lenses. I am a canon man and recommend getting a used full frame Canon, that's what I did with my 1D and realized I was done spending money an cropped sensor cameras. I agree in that your gear doesn't limit you, its your skill and eye that does, look at what Ansel Adams what shooting on...

ALIAS

Last edited:
D700 is real nice slap on the 24-70 2,8 I use one myself and looove it also come from Canon

I have an XTI and get awesome color and results out of it even with just the provided kit lenses. I am a canon man and recommend getting a used full frame Canon, that's what I did with my 1D and realized I was done spending money an cropped sensor cameras. I agree in that your gear doesn't limit you, its your skill and eye that does, look at what Ansel Adams what shooting on...

ALIAS

1D is not full frame your 5D is

ALIAS

1D is not full frame your 5D is

true:)

Most reactions

Back