What's new

Remnants of a Hurricane came in at Flagler Beach

jaharris1001

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
520
Reaction score
94
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
so I decided to take a ride over and have a look ;)

1
5rad.jpg


2
7rad.jpg


3
3rad-cropped.jpg


4
4rad.jpg


5
8rad.jpg


6
13rad.jpg


7
11rad.jpg
 
These are all very nice with excellent exposure....though #2 could use a slight CW tilt.
 
These are all very nice with excellent exposure....though #2 could use a slight CW tilt.
:D yes,, I see what you are saying :lol: I guess I missed that one in pp,, thanks for looking and commenting !!

where are you located?
Located in Central Florida, this beach is actually North of St Augustine,, I see you are in WPB, if you ever have the desire to come on up, feel free to write me, Ill either send you directions or meet up for a shoot and show you around :mrgreen:
 
yeah likewise. I'm always looking for people to shoot with/learn from! Nice pictures by the way. I like long exposures at the beach.
 
yeah likewise. I'm always looking for people to shoot with/learn from! Nice pictures by the way. I like long exposures at the beach.

I am located in Boca Raton... but I am just starting so I don't think you will get too many tips from me! :lol:
 
I like them! But I suppose I'm a little biased since I'm a storm chaser. #1 and #2 are my favorites, I think the colors in the first two go best with the clouds. The bluer colors look like they lose detail in the clouds.
 
Stunning, all of 'em. Three and six would have to be my faves because I think the composition works best in those. Nice work.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom