Rena + Daniel

This is simply stunning work! You've captured everything in a way that truly makes it look like the greatest day of their lives.

My goodness. I have so many questions for you I won't even bother starting because I would never stop. You continue to be an inspiration to me! :wink:

those are some great photos, someday i will be able to take great photos as this!

spectacular shots

Thank you everybody!!!

JJCM, ask any questions you have. I'm here for ya girl.
(But I can't always answer right away).

Greatestfix: Keep at it my man, all it takes is practice!

Yikes!

As the date of my first wedding looms (it's coming up in mid-June), it's work like this that both inspires and scares the crap out of me. I know I've said something along these lines before, but your work just never ceases to amaze me. I could only hope for my wedding photos to look a mere fraction as good as these.

Seriously, I think I'm more nervous about this date coming up in June than the bride and groom are! But thanks for posting, Elsaspet. I always love viewing your work.

Though as a very (and I can't emphasize that "very" enough) minor nitpick regarding the post-processing, I can't help but feel that the skin is a tad over-worked in some of these. Just a bit plasticy, maybe. But that could be just me, though.

:thumbup:

These are absolutely brilliant!!!!!!

Wow! These are breathtaking! I love the poses and the way you captured some of the special moments candidly without it looking snapshotty! These are incredible!

Anelle

your wedding photos are awesome, i really admire your work. :hail:,

i dont even have to say it, i think everyone covered it.

Fantastic work!

what iso were these shot at and how did you light them? and i love your skin retouching, have you ever wrote a tutorial on how to achieve similar results?

:) im in awe and i have a reception to shoot coming up. Never done anything like this before

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and disagree.

The shots themselves are fantastic. Composition and exposure are absolutely spot-on.

But the skin retouching is entirely over-zealous- like too much plastic surgery. Blemish removal and moderate smoothing are one thing, but I feel this crosses the line into thoroughly unnatural territory. While it may very well be the case that your clients are satisfied with this look, or perhaps even that you're locally known for it, I think the truth is that you probably have a little ways to go in terms of refining your technique. And the reason I say that, is that if you're pitching a retouch that aims to make your client look like they belong in a magazine, then you ought to retouch as if were for publication, in which case such blunt technique would not be satisfactory.

Wow, very impressive!!!! You are an amazing wedding photog!!!

Most reactions

Back