Rena + Daniel

Cindy I love that you are always willing to each - what type of noiseware do you use? I was thinking of getting Neat Image but I don't know if there is a better one.
I really cannot WAIT to see your tutorials you plan on doing. You are the bestest!

JJM,
I'm using a product called "Noise Ware". It's what PJ's use. I have Noise Ninja, and it was too complicated for me. :) It also overly processed non noise areas. This one targets noise only.
I hope that helps.

yes that absolutely helps. :) And dont forget if you ever do a seminar in or anywhere near Pittburgh I am SO there! I haven't seen posts about that if you have them, I'm going to go check cause htis is the first I have seen anything about it but whatever it costs I can just write it off! :)

Wow!!!

I LOVE #10! I love all of them, lol.

wow I have done a few weddings (as a back up, I'm glad too) and can say they are very very hard... I :hail:down!!!!! The problem I have is the low or no lighting shooting even at iso 800 resulted in images that were at best snapshots...(NOISE, resulting in unsharp photos in PP, shallow lit images) Is the 5d the ticket or is it your skills? i have shot with a few nikon D2Xs and it still was a problem.... I have purchased faster lens and hope this will help but I look at these and the only I can say is that I'm in awe!!!!

wow I have done a few weddings (as a back up, I'm glad too) and can say they are very very hard... I :hail:down!!!!! The problem I have is the low or no lighting shooting even at iso 800 resulted in images that were at best snapshots...(NOISE, resulting in unsharp photos in PP, shallow lit images) Is the 5d the ticket or is it your skills? i have shot with a few nikon D2Xs and it still was a problem.... I have purchased faster lens and hope this will help but I look at these and the only I can say is that I'm in awe!!!!

Wow. That's a tough one.

I think that honestly, it's a combo of things:

We shoot manual all the time. It's a bit hard to learn at first, but once you get used to it, I think it really helps.

We use the 5D. Just an amazing camera for the money.

We also use smoking fast glass. I pay more for lenses than I do for bodies. Isn't that crazy? But whatever makes your life easier, right?

And lastly, these photos have all been worked through hell and back in photoshop. I honestly think if I had to choose two things in the whole wide world, it would be the fast glass and my photoshop knowledge.

I try to get it right out of camera, but I screw up just like most people. If you guys saw my out of camera stuff, you would probably say, "ewwww".:lol: "She sucks!" A little photoshop can go a loooong way.

so on your lenses are we talking 1.7/2.8 what mm ranges, how does that affect the DOF, are you shooting a single strobe? sorry to ask so many questions but after seeing work like this I just have to know hahaha thanks so much Ricky

Hi Ricky,
All of the lenses I own are 2.8 or under. All but two are primes. I don't have great luck with zooms.
Sure it affects the dof, but not from long range.
I shoot strobe only during formals and there are three of them.
The rest of the time it's just plain old on board flash.
Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions I can answer.
Hugs,
Cindy

Most reactions

Back