republicans suck

Osmer_Toby

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
before anyone gets too heated, this is just a method to flush the Creator out of his 2k post hiding. He just Loves political threads, and i figured this ought to get at least one post out of him, bringing him to minus 1. :twisted: :lol: :p

so waddya say, chasemeister, could our president be any more of an ijit?

voodoocat said:
:lmao:
Well your plan may work.. but will you be around to see it ;)

i know, i was wonderin the same thing.

:::hunkers down behind solid cover, hands over head, listening for the eeirie whistle of the moab (mother of all bans :::

Chase said:
Do you really think its going to be that easy to trick me to post...

err...wait...uh... :oops:

:lol:

hahahah- you da man, chase, you da man! :lol:

You know, the more I think about this post...the more I realize that it was entirely uncalled for and that it really WAS over the top.

Once again, true colors have shown through and I am tired of having to deal with these kinds of situations on the forum.

Unfortunately, I'm guessing that many of you won't understand my reasoning behind the decision I've made...and even with some understanding, many of you may not agree with me. The bottom line, however, is that I am doing what I believe is best for the site.

With that said, I have decided to ban Osmer_toby. As you can see, my repeated attempts at asking him to refrain from political topics has been unsuccessful, and although this appears as nothing more than a harmless message, the underlying meaning is clear.

I hope you all understand and your thoughts and comments are welcome.

Chase

Chase plays real hardball.... :twisted:

Tobes, this is the part where you grovel, dude. C'mon. We wanna watch!

Most reactions

Back