republicans suck

heheheh. funny thing is, i was gonna pm him to suggest exactly what he did, but to play it out longer :lol: (uh oh, we had the same thought, oh great Creator :shock: ) but i left for an errand just before or just as he did it.

no, i woulda known he was just kidding. i have come to know Chase's ability to tolerate idiot agent provacateurs like me (at least to a certain extent) and to treat us with a sense of humor:wink: . but hey, where would the spice be without at least a few of us, eh?

congrats, oh Creator, on 2k :cheers:

:::bows humbly to the Chasemeister:::

Karalee said:
:lmao: Im guessing you didnt miss us then :roll:

no dear, quite the contrary. i always miss you when the real world calls me away from the computer.

Man, this thread is EVIL!!

I thought I was gonna get some good Repub bashing, instead I get Tobes banned. :cry: And then back! :mrgreen: But I still need Repub bashing! :p

I'll start:
Funny Bush Parody

Ok, I'm scared now... Am I gonna get in trouble too? :(

oriecat said:
Man, this thread is EVIL!!

I thought I was gonna get some good Repub bashing, instead I get Tobes banned. :cry: And then back! :mrgreen: But I still need Repub bashing! :p

I'll start:
Funny Bush Parody

Ok, I'm scared now... Am I gonna get in trouble too? :(

If I dont see you Orie Ill know where you are - or are not :lol:

I'm in a bit of a quandry this election time. Although I'm pretty much middle of the road, I do identify myself as more republican than democrat. But I'm really thinking about voting for Kerry because he's got a much better grasp of education...

Hmm, which brings up an interesting question...do I have political puke emoticons on my forum!!?

I mean, if one pukes left :puke: and the other pukes right :puke-rig: ...

I GIVE UP!!! :lol:

Chase said:
Hmm, which brings up an interesting question...do I have political puke emoticons on my forum!!?

I mean, if one pukes left :puke: and the other pukes right :puke-rig: ...

I GIVE UP!!! :lol:

Yeah, can't we have a middle of the road puke? :scratch:

I luv you, Chaseypants! :LOL:

Better watch it guys, I think he has an itchy trigger finger today!

And that brings up the question of which puke should one use? Should one on the left use the left puke :puke:, or should one on the left use the right puke, as tho symbolicly puking from the left onto the right :puke-rig:

And vice versa of course!

Where is the "Both parties suck, we need some major reform to our two party system" puking emoticon?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back