Restricted

The lines, especially in #1, are very interesting. Well captured. I definitely wouldn't have been able to make a similar subject as pleasing to look at as you have.:thumbup:

Hey, the second one reminds me of a photo I took the other day in Hamburg ... I think I'll have to apply the b+w-treatment to that one (as to most of those photos) to make it look as interesting as yours ... in mine there's a public toilet building in the background, all blocked off by fences and barbed wire and it made me think "How on earth do people get there who NEED to go there???" ;)

That first one is a really interesting take on the silhouette fence classic. I think it works very well and holds the eye better than many!

Rob

Nice shots, I prefer the first one. I love the shape of it and the b& w works well...keep it up!

The compo in 1 is v.good, well captured :thumbup:

Thanks for all your nice comments :D. I wish the trees and lanterns in #1 were either not there or bigger in size; but that motif won't run away so i'll give it another try someday (when temperature is above the freezing point, brrrr). Bye, asco.

LaFoto said:
... in mine there's a public toilet building in the background, all blocked off by fences and barbed wire and it made me think "How on earth do people get there who NEED to go there???" ;)

Do you have a link for that picture? I would like to see it!
BTW: It doesn't need barbed wire to keep me away from public toilets ;) .

asco said:
BTW: It doesn't need barbed wire to keep me away from public toilets ;) .

Teehee :lol: - you are so right! :D

And well, so far this photo has never been uploaded into any server, I only have it here on my computer. Can I show it in this very thread? Then I might think about resizing and uploading it.

LaFoto said:
Can I show it in this very thread? Then I might think about resizing and uploading it.

Of course, please do!

very cool shot! i like the dof in the second one! excellent work!

Upon taking a new look at my "Restricted"-photo, it IS quite different from yours, asco, but well. You said I may post it, so here it is:

130786500.jpg

"How shall I ever get to the loo?"

I like your picture too, the barbed wire looks really dangerous, the DOF is fine.
Perhaps a bit more brightness and colors?

Most reactions

Back