What's new

Results from show

cornfield girl

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 14, 2007
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Location
Scott City, MO
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well....I was satisfied with the results i got from the show. They're not great, but will work for what i need them for. I had asked advice about this show a couple of weeks ago. So i thought i'd share some of the results with you.

14689r21820a042lj7.jpg


14689r20911a033ev5.jpg


14689r6001117lz4.jpg


14689r70810149ss2.jpg


14689r51112a104pw5.jpg
 
That's a huge improvement!

Spectacular outfits! Reminds me of my childhood.:)
 
OH NOSE!!! The 80's HAIRBANDS!!! NOOOOooo

What songs they play?

I like the 2nd and 3rd one.

The 3rd one because its SOOOOO 80s with the pointing.
 
They played lots of songs. They ended with Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer. It was a pretty awesome show. With every song the crowd was singing along. I was deaf by the end of the night. It took alot of planning, but they pulled it off nicely!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom