Resurrected Photos

Nytmair

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.km3k.com
So I was bored today so I looked through my old photos and found some I wanted to re-edit, and a few pictures that never caught my eye until now. Here they are:

Love Seat
loveseat.jpg

Sea of Flags
seaofflags.jpg

Perseverance
perseverance.jpg

Nature's Mirror
naturesmirror.jpg

I update my dev art page whenever I get new photos, so check there often and feel free to add me as a friend or comment over there too. :)
http://nytmair.deviantart.com/

Thanks for looking,
-Dan

I think I remember the flag shot....it's really excellent. :thumbup:

The reflection image is great! Glad you pulled this one out again. Nice job.

terri said:
I think I remember the flag shot....it's really excellent. :thumbup:

The reflection image is great! Glad you pulled this one out again. Nice job.

yep, that was one I posted here a loooong time ago. The other 3 are "new" though :)

thanks everyone!

The last one is awesome (although all of them are great)! The last one just sticks out the most to me - it's something I wouldn't mind having. Nicely done!

Like the tone in 1st one and the colour, texture in 4th.

The reflection shot immediately popped out as an awesome shot to me. So much depth.
I'd have that on my wall in a minute. :thumbup:
1 and 2 stand out as well. Good work! :)

John E. said:
The flags and reflection are very good. Was that a real reflection in the puddle? If so that is brilliant.

yep, the reflection is real. Obviously i photoshopped it a bit, bringing out the colors, contrast, etc, etc... but I didn't put the reflection in there or anything

I'm so glad you resurrected these photos!
And while I am not normally such a big fan of flag photos, I really like this one! It is special, different, more living through the patterns and colours than the flags themselves, and I like the angle and framing you gave that photo.

OF COURSE I also like that little green leaf, how could I not?

And the reflection in the puddle is ever so great!

Thank you for undigging these!

Most reactions

Back