What's new

Resurrected Photos

Nytmair

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
8
Location
Buffalo, NY
So I was bored today so I looked through my old photos and found some I wanted to re-edit, and a few pictures that never caught my eye until now. Here they are:

Love Seat
loveseat.jpg


Sea of Flags
seaofflags.jpg


Perseverance
perseverance.jpg


Nature's Mirror
naturesmirror.jpg



I update my dev art page whenever I get new photos, so check there often and feel free to add me as a friend or comment over there too. :)
http://nytmair.deviantart.com/

Thanks for looking,
-Dan
 
#2 and #4 are great. I love the depth of the colour in the reflection.
 
I think I remember the flag shot....it's really excellent. :thumbup:

The reflection image is great! Glad you pulled this one out again. Nice job.
 
terri said:
I think I remember the flag shot....it's really excellent. :thumbup:

The reflection image is great! Glad you pulled this one out again. Nice job.

yep, that was one I posted here a loooong time ago. The other 3 are "new" though :)


thanks everyone!
 
The last one is awesome (although all of them are great)! The last one just sticks out the most to me - it's something I wouldn't mind having. Nicely done!
 
The reflection shot immediately popped out as an awesome shot to me. So much depth.
I'd have that on my wall in a minute. :thumbup:
1 and 2 stand out as well. Good work! :)
 
John E. said:
The flags and reflection are very good. Was that a real reflection in the puddle? If so that is brilliant.

yep, the reflection is real. Obviously i photoshopped it a bit, bringing out the colors, contrast, etc, etc... but I didn't put the reflection in there or anything
 
I'm so glad you resurrected these photos!
And while I am not normally such a big fan of flag photos, I really like this one! It is special, different, more living through the patterns and colours than the flags themselves, and I like the angle and framing you gave that photo.

OF COURSE I also like that little green leaf, how could I not?

And the reflection in the puddle is ever so great!


Thank you for undigging these!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom