What's new

Resurrection

Andraste

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
110
Reaction score
1
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey all.

I was out at Resurrection Cemetery in Justice, IL shortly ago and managed to take quite a few pics out there. A few of them turned out kinda nice, so I figured I'd put 'em up somewhere. Let me know what you think!

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e43/Crimson_Serenade07/5a554e69.jpghttp://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e43/Crimson_Serenade07/423af1d5.jpg

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e43/Crimson_Serenade07/855e61e1.jpg

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e43/Crimson_Serenade07/1c10e574.jpg

Please know that I'm a novice at this! ^^
 
The first one its my favorite. Like the reflections on the floor and the ambient.
 
the second stands out for me... really great shots!
welcome to the forum! hope to see more of your stuff soon!
 
Welcome, like the first and second ones best. It looks like the third may have lost some detail whilst saving. Good job though, and look forward to seeing more!

Rob
 
welcome, i like the first one best. you've caught the light and atmosphere well :thumbup:
 
I really like the first photo.
Shall I edit your post so the pics become visible in the thread itself?
With Photobucket it should be possible and easy enough to do.
 
Ya got some cool shots. I really like the compo on the second shot.
Welcome to the forum BTW
 
LaFoto said:
I really like the first photo.
Shall I edit your post so the pics become visible in the thread itself?
With Photobucket it should be possible and easy enough to do.

Sure, thanks! I'd appreciate that. ^^

And to everyone else, thanks for the comments ^^ I appreciate them. And yeah, the first and second pics are two of my favorites that I've taken I think. Glad you enjoyed them too

And also thanks lol, for the welcome to the forum. I look forward to sticking around here. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom