retro wedding

I truly hope you accept my humble apologies for being incentive. My only excuse is ignorance. The work you are contributing to us all is valuable; never give up the work you love best.

I deleted the whiny post as for the JD that was the first thing to go. One drink and I fall out of chairs now lol. Im fine really so not to worry... I just dont need the pity would prefer to be judged for what i do not what I cant do.

I like these photos and those on your website. You've done a great job of capturing the look of old photographs.

Have you tried shooting with wet or dry plates? I saw a TV show that had Sally Mann shooting large format (8x10 or larger) wet plates. She had a pick-up truck/camper turned into a field darkroom. It was very interesting. I've always had an idea that I needed a burro to pack my gear. It would be sweet to show up a a civil war reenactment with a field darkroom mounted on a mule. :)

No i dont do the plates too much work but it would be interesting.

I am writing a story now with my nephew on his blog. The girl character is a re enactor photographer sort of. She is really a vendor making portraits for the re enactors. She tows an old horse drawn closed type wagon on the back of a trailer then rolls it off in the vendors area of the reenactment. She sleeps in the wagon but the floor comes out to make a sudio background for her portraits. It an interesting idea that has crossed my mind. On the sign is a old fashioned style signed as they might have had on a darkroom wagon of the time.

Most reactions

Back