Revival of MOTW - This week: Chris82

Do you own a pet?
Or does your sister own one?
Or your parents?
If so, what is it. What's its name (or their names, if there are more)

When will you post a self-portrait?
Hey, I can make you!
Photo-request: yourself!!! Taken either really by yourself, or by someone else.

What languages do you speak?
Is your room always really tidy and clean?

Do you own a pet?
Or does your sister own one?
Or your parents?
If so, what is it. What's its name (or their names, if there are more)

When will you post a self-portrait?
Hey, I can make you!
Photo-request: yourself!!! Taken either really by yourself, or by someone else.

What languages do you speak?
Is your room always really tidy and clean?

Yes We(me and my parents)own Two dogs
My sister also owns two dogs

My dogs names are Rocky(****su) and rusty(cross breed)
My sisters dogs are named pepper(Mangey mutt)and roxi(Colly)
I did post a self portrait a while back but it was rubbish Ill try to take a better one tomorrow while Im trying to get my sunrise shot.
I speak English and some gaielic.
No its never tidy I am the most untidy person I know,But it will be tomorrow because no doubt someone will ask me for a bedroom shot:lol:

OK, Tuesday's over, it was your free day, you were only out so early in the morning that your as s is gone now (you say you froze it off waiting for the sun to rise, you DID!), and I am sure you spent all the rest of it tidying up your room for the new photo assignment!
Which is: show us a photo of your room! :greenpbl: (and this was originally all your idea, not mine, but thanks for it, thank you very much :biggrin: )

OK, Tuesday's over, it was your free day, you were only out so early in the morning that your as s is gone now (you say you froze it off waiting for the sun to rise, you DID!), and I am sure you spent all the rest of it tidying up your room for the new photo assignment!
Which is: show us a photo of your room! :greenpbl: (and this was originally all your idea, not mine, but thanks for it, thank you very much :biggrin: )

Lafoto Im begining to wonder about you,I mean all this talk of my as s and my room...I think you fancy me:wink: (Said over confidently with a big head)Anyhow heres the shot you asked for.

room.jpg

Most reactions

Back