Revival of MOTW - This week: Chris82

show us what's on your roof.

pascal

Now Id like to go on the record as saying puscas has put my life at risk here to get this shot...talk about on the edge photography!

IMG_2116.jpg

What is the question to the answer "42"?

When was the last time you saw the sun?

A pic of your favourite shoe, please.

The question to the answer 42 is In Douglas Adams' "Hitchhikers' Guide to the Galaxy", 42 is what the Mega-Computer, Deep Thought, took several million years to work out as the answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything. It's as good an answer as any.

Ha you wont beat me that easy.

The last time I saw the sun was about 1 hour ago

My favorite shoe
IMG_2117.jpg

The question to the answer 42 is In Douglas Adams' "Hitchhikers' Guide to the Galaxy", 42 is what the Mega-Computer, Deep Thought, took several million years to work out as the answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything. It's as good an answer as any.

Yes, but what was the exact ultimate question to life the universe and everything?

My favorite shoe
IMG_2117.jpg
Cool!

Yes, but what was the exact ultimate question to life the universe and everything?

Cool!
Deep Thought informs the researchers that it would design a second and greater computer, incorporating living beings as part of its computational matrix, to tell them what the question is. That computer was called Earth and was so big that it was often mistaken for a planet. The researchers themselves took the apparent form of mice to run the program. The question was lost, five minutes before it was to have been produced, due to the Vogons' demolition of the Earth, supposedly to build a hyperspace bypass.

your fridge is much more crowded than mine!

this thread gives a lot of deep insight into chris82 ;):)

what is under your bed?

what about the most beautiful girl in your 'hood :p ?

ok, maybe you cannot really post strangers here withour their consent.

Deep Thought informs the researchers that it would design a second and greater computer, incorporating living beings as part of its computational matrix, to tell them what the question is. That computer was called Earth and was so big that it was often mistaken for a planet. The researchers themselves took the apparent form of mice to run the program. The question was lost, five minutes before it was to have been produced, due to the Vogons' demolition of the Earth, supposedly to build a hyperspace bypass.

So you don't know...

:p

He he, just messing. Good answer:mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back