RFK's grave

scoob

I have seen the writing on the wall
Reaction score
shot this the last time i visited dad a couple weeks ago

58243478-O.jpg

Striking image strong backlight. This is a nice image there are a couple of things I personally would have done differently. Please note I did not say that anyone else would do the same but that said.

I would have included the complete tree on the left moving the cross slightly off center and also getting rid of the small tree on the right edge at the same time.

That is assuming you wanted this view of the site. Exposing for the backlight give some pretty interesting shape images just like you have here. I like the shooting up perpective of the flag pole and cross.

But remember this is just one persons opinion. If you got what you wanted then I stand corrected.

i like your POV and b&w treatment scoob!
nice shot! i absolutely love Arlington!

thanks guys!!!

mysteryscribe said:
Striking image strong backlight. This is a nice image there are a couple of things I personally would have done differently. Please note I did not say that anyone else would do the same but that said.

I would have included the complete tree on the left moving the cross slightly off center and also getting rid of the small tree on the right edge at the same time.

That is assuming you wanted this view of the site. Exposing for the backlight give some pretty interesting shape images just like you have here. I like the shooting up perpective of the flag pole and cross.

But remember this is just one persons opinion. If you got what you wanted then I stand corrected.

thanks ill think about that!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back