ridges

Tuna

Fotoğrafçı
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
ridges216.jpg

As always, u pulled it off wt b&w.. here comes a dumb question- Could you share wt me (and the rest, if anyone else is as interested as I am and not as dumb :confused: ) what are the criterias for B&W. I could always read from books and internet but would like to know your secrets too, if u dun mind sharing of course. Or am I in the wrong forum by asking that?:???:

Great shot, being black and white it seems to really help the definition of the shapes and patterns. :D

Joey said:
As always, u pulled it off wt b&w.. here comes a dumb question- Could you share wt me (and the rest, if anyone else is as interested as I am and not as dumb :confused: ) what are the criterias for B&W. I could always read from books and internet but would like to know your secrets too, if u dun mind sharing of course. Or am I in the wrong forum by asking that?:???:

I always shot in colour, and as I am shooting using Digital, I then play around with black and white and convert if I feel the imge calls for it. Some images just beg to be converted, a not so good colour image can be transformed by taking away the colour. Thats just how I go about it. :sexywink:

thanx for sharing scarlett! Then I'm on the right track for now... trial and error and gut feeling.. hehe..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back