Ridiculous...

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaeljamesphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Due to the mass amount of **** on this forum, directed more to the people who comment snide remarks than the posters with honest questions, I am leaving.
Most of you have no place to say the things you do, and most seem to be on here just to discourage newbies from starting in photography. Photography itself is a struggling art form, and people like all of you, putting other people passionate about the art but without skills yet, are ruining it further. It seems you like the smell, but get your head out of your own ****ing ass before you post douchebag comments.
Hope everyone is satisfied with their little Internet dramas, I will no longer participate nor pay witness to it.

Via con Dios.

Not that I disagree with your conclusions but at the same time if you let some internet user's words get under your skin so much perhaps leaving is a good choice ;)

Due to the mass amount of **** on this forum, directed more to the people who comment snide remarks than the posters with honest questions, I am leaving.
Most of you have no place to say the things you do, and most seem to be on here just to discourage newbies from starting in photography. Photography itself is a struggling art form, and people like all of you, putting other people passionate about the art but without skills yet, are ruining it further. It seems you like the smell, but get your head out of your own ****ing ass before you post douchebag comments.
Hope everyone is satisfied with their little Internet dramas, I will no longer participate nor pay witness to it.
A textbook example of Internet forum drama. :er:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back