What's new

Riel House

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is a National Historic Site of Canada, one of only a handful in Winnipeg (the city where I'm typing this from). Here the family of Louis Riel (the founder of the province of Manitoba) lived until 1969.

I've driven by this place hundreds of times the last few years, but had never even taken a look at it. I'm glad I finally decided to visit.


f/9 @ 16 mm, 1/200, ISO 200

Thanks for looking...
 
Last edited:
Cool composition.
 
I like this! The colors are vivid, yet look natural and the composition is unique and appealing. Really nice shot.
 
Thanks ValDR and Carol :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom