What's new

Right Pls

Lord_Angelus

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 15, 2005
Messages
38
Reaction score
1
Location
Singapore
IMG_1105.jpg


it is messy?
 
i like the sense of movement with the traffic "director" frozen. it is a little messy, but isn't that kind of the point? the only part that distracts me a little is the bits of yellow in his hand/arm...
 
I like the B&W version a lot! :)
 
Black and white looks much much better. Only suggestion is to maybe lighten his face a tad bit in the second version. I really like the sense of motion you have conveyed.
 
Peanuts said:
Black and white looks much much better. Only suggestion is to maybe lighten his face a tad bit in the second version. I really like the sense of motion you have conveyed.

i did that. But very hard to see his face
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom