What's new

Rijksmuseum restauration

jeroen

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 1, 2005
Messages
1,136
Reaction score
112
Location
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Amsterdam's most famous museum is under restauration since a few years. And they won't be ready until 2013. This month they open their doors for a few hours a week and for a very limited area of the museum.

I was told it was strictly forbidden to take any photos when I pulled the DSLR out of the bag. So I surreptitiously took my wife's P&S and took these when the guards weren't watching. Reminds me I have to get her a new camera one of these days.

1

20080720150846_dscf8095.jpg



2

20080720150638_dscf8104.jpg


3

20080720150657_dscf8102.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom