Ring Around the Collar

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Inspired by SlySniper's thread, I'm posting my lightbulb images here. Yes, there's a whole school of photography out there that revolves around lamp shots :lol:

Thanks for looking...

Last edited:
Love the minimalism here. Nice job.

In the second one, the light source in the bottom left and the darker area with the light bulb in the upper right offer an interesting contrast. Despite the somewhat shallow depth of field here, I feel drawn to the light source because of the lines. Not sure if that was your intention, but this image works regardless.

Very beautiful, the second has really deep meaning -in my point of view-. Maybe most of people think that the lightbulb will be the source of their light, but sometimes it becomes useless and gives you no good (light) while others who aren't lightbulbs could give you more than the lightbulbs, I hope you understand something of what I said lol :p.

In the second one, the light source in the bottom left and the darker area with the light bulb in the upper right offer an interesting contrast. Despite the somewhat shallow depth of field here, I feel drawn to the light source because of the lines. Not sure if that was your intention, but this image works regardless.
The idea was to play with light and shadow, but in all honesty my goal was to take your eye to the lightbulb, not the source of light. I thought that the lines would guide your eye naturally towards the lamp. I didn't even stop to think that the same lines guide your eye directly to the lighter section of the frame –which makes more sense.

Very beautiful, the second has really deep meaning -in my point of view-. Maybe most of people think that the lightbulb will be the source of their light, but sometimes it becomes useless and gives you no good (light) while others who aren't lightbulbs could give you more than the lightbulbs, I hope you understand something of what I said lol :p.
My images almost never have a deep meaning attached to them –at least not consciously by me. Since what I do is still life and abstract for the most part, it's not unusual for some people to decode my images in different ways. I love it when that happens; it makes me feel that creating and shooting the images was worth the effort.

Thanks dhilberg and Al-Wazeer for your kind comments.

Most reactions

Back