Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A few ring shots from a recent wedding.

Comments & Criticism welcome.

ibg0SRMxDllN5E.jpg

i7wFUAtbj9gXU.jpg

Really like the first. How long did you have to string 'em along the vine before they were where you wanted them to be? lol

Overall, I like them.

If I were to critique anything, it's that blade of grass/wheat/weed that's near the foreground of the first shot running diagonally through the frame out of focus. Distracts me after studying the image.

Overall, I like them.

If I were to critique anything, it's that blade of grass/wheat/weed that's near the foreground of the first shot running diagonally through the frame out of focus. Distracts me after studying the image.

I have to say that I agree with this as well. The idea is awesome...I just don't look to the rings first when I see the picture.

Really like the first. How long did you have to string 'em along the vine before they were where you wanted them to be? lol

Not long. I had an extra hand help me hold it steady.

Biggity bump for the weekend.

I like it but don't think you necessarily see the rings right away unless you know to look for them; maybe a shorter length of vine? The second one is nice except the holes in the wooden post make for a couple of dark distracting spots I think.

Most reactions

Back