Riomaggiore

ArtphotoasiA

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.corradoprever.photos
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Visiting the Cinque Terre, as I love the sea, was a great opportunity to see an area of Liguria in Italy.

Cinque Terre is a part of the coast of the Riviera di Levante in which stands five municipalities, from west to east: Monterosso, Vernazza, Corniglia, Manarola, Riomaggiore.

(1)
_MG_5947.jpg

(2)
_MG_6044.jpg

(3)
_MG_5877.jpg

(4)
_MG_6181.jpg

(5)
_MG_5869.jpg

(6)
_MG_6089.jpg

(7)
_MG_6209.jpg

Comment and critique always welcomed
Riomaggiore and Cinque Terre

5 is my fav. Those colors are fantastic.

Nice pics, I love the 1th and the 6th, nice!!

Thank you very much for all your nice comments... is a great destination but normal life is not easy over there, specially for farmers, they make an amazing and super expensive kind of vine.

My Fav are 1,2 and 6. Love the colors, would be fun to photograph a place like that.

Definitely I nice place to visit for everyone loving the sea... but be carefull there is no beach over there!

Look amazing. PLanning a trip to italy, but we ended up cutting out Cinque Terre from the itinerary. Hopefully Positano and Almafi make up for it.

great shots!!
Any idea if Cinque Terre is much cheaper to visit than the Amalfi Coast?

Look amazing. PLanning a trip to italy, but we ended up cutting out Cinque Terre from the itinerary. Hopefully Positano and Almafi make up for it.

Just different parts of Italy, I can't imagine there being much of a difference flying from Canada at that point. Cinque Terre is a small coastal area more Northwest (west of Florence, above Pisa). The Almafi coast is still on the West, but below Naples/Pompeii and you have places like Sorrento, Capri, Positano, Pompeii, etc you can visit.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back