negative011091cd3.jpg

negative0032a1pu6.jpg

img9697bq0.jpg

negative022221gq7.jpg

negative026261md2.jpg

negative025251yl9.jpg

negative036361vv7.jpg

img9737vn8.jpg

Wow! Amazing shots each one is full of emotion.

Actually I cannot get over these pictures. This is my third time coming back to them. I love the 5th one and 7th and last, and I was going to try to tell you which one was my favorite but I cannot decide they are all absolutely amazing, clear and have such feeling to them.

Do you have any background information? What was the protest about? Why?

wow, these shots are incredible..

"I'm still learing..."

Indeed you are.

Lol, sorry I can't help but poke some fun at that. Anywho the pictures are great, because it prompt to know more about the story behind the pictures. Which is what photo journalistic pictures should achieve, making people want to be aware of a particular issue.

Thx a lot for ur comments guys...

Well, in Switzerland may 1 is a "public holiday" for the workin class. People demonstrate for more salaries, less salaries for managers, against racism for human rights, open borders...

Actually it should be pacific, but it always turns into a riot. People from whole europe come to Switzerland to clash with the police. It's rather the idea to fight instead of demonstrate for a better world. Well, some people do believe that violence is the right way to demonstrate, others don't.

whatever it is, it's every year the same...

I'm gonna post soon some pics from Germany - riots around the G8!

i looooooooooooooooooooooooooove the one with the guy holding the sign and the cops are in the background. great stuff!

Most reactions

Back