Risque and Bad Ass Photoshoot. Semi-NSFW. PIC INTENSIVE

Markw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.outsidetherainbow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I know no NSFW photos are allowed on here anymore, but I really don't know if any of these would be considered that. I doubt it. So, I'll post them. These are from a shoot I did a few weeks ago. Please comment on which you like/dislike and why. I love to hear what everyone has to say. :mrgreen:

First off: Risque
1-1
VID_3678.jpg

1-2
VID_3678-1.jpg

Check the shadow-play :wink:
VID_3679.jpg

VID_3691.jpg

VID_3722-1.jpg

VID_3730.jpg

VID_3733.jpg

VID_3739-1.jpg

VID_3746.jpg

9-1
VID_3759.jpg

9-2
VID_3759-1.jpg

VID_3769.jpg

VID_3783.jpg

Now for the Badass portion.

VID_3803.jpg

VID_3814-1.jpg

VID_3820-1.jpg

VID_3826-2.jpg

VID_3841-2.jpg

VID_3855.jpg

And this one was just a fun ending. :)
VID_3868.jpg

Again, please comment. I love to hear what you have to say. :)
Mark

The first four close-up portraits are some of the best work I've seen posted here in more than a month. Period.

[checks to see how long since last portrait posted...ahh, ok]

Indeed well done. I like the last one too, fun!

Gosh, thanks alot Derrel! I really appreciate that.

Thanks to you, too Trever.

Mark

The first four close-up portraits are some of the best work I've seen posted here in more than a month. Period.

Great Derrel.

To bad you didnt post anything for the last couple of years.. our chances of getting the tittle would have been 0%. :lol:

Holy 20 pics Batman!

It's hard to critique when there's so many images. Overall, they are pretty damn good. The lighting in a couple could be stronger, as my eyes were searching for more. Nice work!

Holy 20 pics Batman!
I know! Sorry! :lol: But I have such trouble choosing in times like this. I ended up with 74 of what I would call keepers, so 20 is scaled down a bit. :mrgreen: I would have gotten a flame war if I put it up in different threads as PtI, PtII, etc, though.
It's hard to critique when there's so many images. Overall, they are pretty damn good. The lighting in a couple could be stronger, as my eyes were searching for more. Nice work! Thank you, and I agree with the lighting. They look fine in picture viewer on my computer, but very dark on here and facebook. I'm not too sure why, but something I will look into fixing!

..our chances of getting the tittle would have been 0%. :lol:

:(

Mark

haha Mark, your shots are really nice. my fav is #4! i just wish her hair wasnt blending with the background.

Haha, thank you. And I agree. I was disappointed about the hair & background as well! :grumpy:

Mark

Sorry, but I'm calling BS. No offence Mark, cause you've "liked" Derrel's comment, the left eye in #2 (3rd photo) looks weird, but the right eye is horrible IMO with only the white showing. It looks scary. She would've been better off if she had "followed her nose". Even better would've been a straight profile shot, methinks. In general, your lighting is very good on your models, although another light for some separation would be preferred for my taste.

I'm diggin'#3.

<< goes to look at the rest >>

Great Derrel.

To bad you didnt post anything for the last couple of years.. our chances of getting the tittle would have been 0%. :lol:

Sorry, Gayhomme, but apparently you've missed the photos that I have posted the last few years. You've apparently only begun stalking me within the last few weeks,and have missed my pics posted here...you've probably been too busy looking for a new boyfriend since your last one left you for that other guy...but nice try. Good luck on finding a new lover; there is hope for you!!! Keep the faith,and you'll get lucky someday.We want to see you happy!!:lol:

Great Derrel.

Sorry, Gayhomme, but apparently you've missed the photos that I have posted the last few years. You've apparently only begun stalking me within the last few weeks,and have missed my pics posted here...you've probably been too busy looking for a new boyfriend since your last one left you for that other guy...but nice try. Good luck on finding a new lover; there is hope for you!!! Keep the faith,and you'll get lucky someday.We want to see you happy!!:lol:

Dont worry i did my homework. you suck.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back