korreman TPF Noob! Joined Mar 6, 2014 Messages 89 Reaction score 20 Location Hillerød Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 20, 2014 #1 Went on a walk along a river in some forest which name I forget. I didn't have any tripod with me, but thanks to stabilization, I was able to get some good longer exposures. 1. 2. C&C very welcome!
Went on a walk along a river in some forest which name I forget. I didn't have any tripod with me, but thanks to stabilization, I was able to get some good longer exposures. 1. 2. C&C very welcome!
shaifuddin TPF Noob! Joined Aug 20, 2014 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Location 204 Greenhow Court SE Leesburg, Virginia 20175 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 20, 2014 Banned #2 That was a great scenario !!! I like the beauty of nature very much.