River Una HDR

Nedim

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
The original photo was a bit "sterile" so I decided to process it a little bit ... well, maybe it turned out to be too much, but here is the result:

lohovo_hdr.jpg

The greens look a bit over-pushed, but other than that I think you're close. Maybe desaturate just the greens a bit?

I don't think it's too much. Colors can be so weird when there's a storm coming and the sky makes you think storm. Right after a storm too, actually.

There is only one thing that bothers me about your photo and it is a small orange triangle almost in the center. Probably a roof but, whatever it is, my eye keeps going back to it.

Yeah, I also like the greens. Especially because they're not a standard shade of green, but almost a sea-spray green (for those of you who know your Crayola® colors ;) ).

Yeap, I had also thought that the greens may be a bit over-saturated, especially the trees in front of the river, but then again, even on the original photo they were somewhat strong, so I didn't desaturate them.

And yes, the small orange triangle is a roof, it had been probably better if I removed it ...

Thanks for the comments everyone :)

I like the photo, but something is bugging me about it, which i can't put my finger on.

It's as if the clouds don't belong there. Is this one photo? Or is it 2 different pictures, the landscape and the sky?

I like the photo, but something is bugging me about it, which i can't put my finger on.

It's as if the clouds don't belong there. Is this one photo? Or is it 2 different pictures, the landscape and the sky?

It's one photo, here is the original :)

Ah cool, you did a good job with the PP, well done :)

I really enjoy the skies in this one. It looks almost as though the clouds are going to touch the mountain. However the only drawback I see is the tiny orange thing in the centre. Cloning stamp a part of the trees to cover it up to make it disappear?

I really like it. I think it's a great picture but I think the sky is mismatched with everything else. Wicked storm clouds but a sunny bright landscape. Really cool though. Certainly the kind of depth I'm shooting for in my own pictures. Those colors really pop. I like it!

Most reactions

Back