What's new

Road lights C&C please

LimePanda

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 21, 2014
Messages
77
Reaction score
15
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took this one an hour ago. My first attempt at this and I was really rushed so don't be afraid to be really harsh :)

View attachment 83049
 
how about finding a more interesting scene/road/place?
 
What were you attempting? Just the long exposure motion blur?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4. probably at work.
 
We've all been there before, the first long exposure of car lights. More of a test than wall art, subject is non-existent
 
Yeah just trying a long exposure with car lights.
 
I was going to try to capture the sunset above it but I was too rushed and didn't manage to frame the shot how I wanted.
 
I get what your saying. I suppose I was just surprised that with how rushed I was It actually came out alright. I was literally sprinting with my tripod and set it up, framed it and pressed the shutter within 2 seconds :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom