What's new

Road Trip

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1. Train Station
p589055081-4.jpg


2. Waiting for the Prairie Express


3. Canola Fields Forever (is this canola?)
p920407128-4.jpg


4. Veva's Diner


To give it the vintage look, this last photo was post-processed by fellow TPF user hotrocks, using this trick. Many thanks to him!
 
Last edited:
yeah i dig the holga feel of the last
 
I liked 'em! I liked 1-3. #1 and #2 give me an nervous 'High Noon' feeling, and the colors in #3 are beautiful!
 
Thanks for stopping by and for the kind comments, guys!

I liked 'em! I liked 1-3. #1 and #2 give me an nervous 'High Noon' feeling, and the colors in #3 are beautiful!
The first two images were shot at noon, on my way west, when the sun was basically dissolving the pavement. Number three, captured only meters from the first two, was shot on my way back east in the afternoon, as the high-noon sun was just too unkind for me to expose and get the colours you see here.

I very much like #2 and 4, but I'm afraid I don't get the title of #1.
Ehm, I don't get the title of #1 either. It was the first thing that came to mind when trying to find a title :)
 
I love the shots, I bet it was a fun road trip.
 
I love the shots, I bet it was a fun road trip.

It was fun indeed, so much that I'm about to embark on another!

Thanks for your kind comments, glad you liked 'em!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom