What's new

Robert Frost Farm

charlie76

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 9, 2012
Messages
1,635
Reaction score
460
Location
Vermont
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's some shots from my recent stop-off at the Robert Frost farm in Derry, NH. He is one of my many lifetime obsessions..I know there's a few more of us out there too. ;)

Photos are not for C&C....just shots for those who enjoy poetry, history, the whole bit!!! Please forgive the presentation, I didn't want to put these on my Flickr page.

What we got here:
The ceiling looking up from inside his barn (as I wipe a tear from my eye)
His throne(s)
A view looking from his field, into his woods (more tears)
Lots of poison ivy in his back field (as I scratch my ankle)
Detail of his stone wall out back (now I have to change my soaking wet shirt)
The rest is self explanatory


Hope you guys are all having an awesome day!
 

Attachments

  • $Frost Farm barn ceiling.webp
    $Frost Farm barn ceiling.webp
    354.7 KB · Views: 99
  • $Frost Farm poison ivy.webp
    $Frost Farm poison ivy.webp
    723 KB · Views: 86
  • $Frost Farm forest.webp
    $Frost Farm forest.webp
    288.2 KB · Views: 75
  • $Frost Farm stone wall.webp
    $Frost Farm stone wall.webp
    642.7 KB · Views: 116
  • $Frost Farm throne.webp
    $Frost Farm throne.webp
    340.4 KB · Views: 98
  • $Frost Farm house windows.webp
    $Frost Farm house windows.webp
    280.1 KB · Views: 95
  • $Frost Farm birch detail.webp
    $Frost Farm birch detail.webp
    515.9 KB · Views: 81
  • $Frost Farm birch and path.webp
    $Frost Farm birch and path.webp
    792.2 KB · Views: 94
Not being into the RF-worship thing, these seem like ordinary photos of a rural setting. They're not bad, and technically they're good (although the house wall should be lighter), but nothing really grabs me either.
 
I'm just curious, though. I'm assumIng that's an outhouse or something like that. Why a two-seater???
 
Photos are not for C&C....

Per subforum description:

A gallery for sharing photos and getting feedback, including general critique.

I'd post this type of thing in Just For Fun.

This is the place for your less serious work. Post pictures of your pets, funny images - or maybe something that just happened to catch your attention! Not intended for serious critique.
 
Rotanimod said:
I'd post this type of thing in Just For Fun.

Ah good point...didn't think of that. Don't matter to me....was just trying to avoid the trolls cuz they wicked tick me off
 
OH awesome! I was wondering about these after our Frost discussion! I love the ceiling shot, and the last tree photo as well. I wonder what his life was like there, ah so poetic! :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom