Robin, Finch, Red Wing CC Always Welcome

Radical

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This Robin and others gave me shots off my deck tonight.
$Robin.JPG
$Robin 1.JPG
$Robin 2.JPG
$Robin 3.JPG
$Robin 4.JPG
Male Goldfinch, they sure are hard to stay up with.
$Finch.JPG
$Finch 2.JPG
Redwing Blackbird, and yes I know the tail is cut off. I got excited because it was not a swallow.
$Red Wing.JPG
Boy can't wait for the weekend so I can get out away from the house.

nice set. I like the robin looking straight up and the 2nd goldfinch.

Yup! My fav is #2 too, I guess that's cause I've never seen a similar one.. Nice series :)

I got excited because it was not a swallow.

:) :) :) Love it.

All fine shots and those Robins you have are drop dead gorgeous IMO. Love the colours and details in those. I would say, you are having a blast which is great to see. The Finch, beautiful shots and love those yellows.

All the best and very well taken.

Danny.

I like the RWBB even though you've clipped his tail - it's really hard to expose correctly for all that black and still get a nice catchlight in the eyes like that. And beak detail.

The robin is very cute. They're so common you forget how attractive they are.

Thanks everyone

#2, FTW.

They're all quite nice; you've got a lovely green background that really enhances the birds.
On the RWBB, if it were mine, with that little bit of its tail cut off…I'd probably crop it even more, really focus in on the breast and face of the bird, and then say you did it on purpose. :lol:

#2, FTW.

They're all quite nice; you've got a lovely green background that really enhances the birds.
On the RWBB, if it were mine, with that little bit of its tail cut off…I'd probably crop it even more, really focus in on the breast and face of the bird, and then say you did it on purpose. :lol:
Ahhh, I get it, thanks great idea.

Thanks robbins

Most reactions

Back