Robin

Space Face

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Perhaps not the sharpest pic I've ever shot. Taken with the Sigma 105mm f/1.4 @ f/1.4 so a huge crop but I was quit pleased.

Bob 2-1.jpg

Attachments

• Bob 2-1- DENOISED-denoise.jpg
    Bob 2-1- DENOISED-denoise.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
It's a nice shot and nicely composed but it appears a wee bit on the dim side, a touch of NR would help here.
And that branch it's sitting on, it's not level. :rolleyes:
And the bird is too central for my taste. If it were in the lower or upper 1/3rds it would look better, imo.

It's a nice shot and nicely composed but it appears a wee bit on the dim side, a touch of NR would help here.
And that branch it's sitting on, it's not level. :rolleyes:
And the bird is too central for my taste. If it were in the lower or upper 1/3rds it would look better, imo.

:D:D:D:D

Denoised. The rest you can bite me:p:D;)

Bob 2-1- DENOISED-denoise.jpg

View attachment 202629
Yes, much better. "Bite me" is kind of old and cliché now but maybe I can come up with something a little more "hep" the next time you put up a pic that's not level. Something that you can use in the future to help hide your age. I know, that's what friends are for. You don't have to thank me. :02.47-tranquillity:

View attachment 202629
Yes, much better. "Bite me" is kind of old and cliché now but maybe I can come up with something a little more "hep" the next time you put up a pic that's not level. Something that you can use in the future to help hide your age. I know, that's what friends are for. You don't have to thank me. :02.47-tranquillity:

Forum rules on foul language and obscenity prevent me from phrasing my comments in a manner more apposite.o_O

View attachment 202629

Forum rules on foul language and obscenity prevent me from phrasing my comments in a manner more apposite.o_O

That's OK, that's what PM's are for, lol! Just shoot me a cute lil curse whenever your old hide feels like it. I hate seeing anyone unhappy. :biggrin-93:

you two crack me up.

cute little bird, good pose and the reduced noise version is a big improvement.

Photo removed.

Last edited:
I would have shot it with film and missed it

Edit removed. I just saw he didn;t want his images edited.

Apologies

you two crack me up.

cute little bird, good pose and the reduced noise version is a big improvement.

We have our moments:D

Thanks for the comments.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back