What's new

Rock Crawler

TCimages

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
1,978
Reaction score
4
Location
Northern Va
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
original.jpg
 
Holy ****! That's one beast of a machine!
 
Great shot. I'd like to see some side on to maximize the wheel articulation and angle of the climb.
Slightly OT, I'd like to see them wearing helmets too.
 
thanks for looking guys. Hard conditions to photograph with shade and bright sun.
I thought it was odd they wear no head gear too. These things are incredible tho.

Here is a shot of the machine:
original.jpg


Here is another
original.jpg


and one more
original.jpg
 
#2 and #3 from the second lot are awesome. You can really see the vehicles working on the rocks.
 
thanks again for looking
 
Nice shots; you had some great lighting for these!

Nice machine also!
 
Cool series. I like the first one best. Last has a nice comp but looks a tad overexposed IMO. Very nice series though.

Cheers, Jeroen
 
thanks everyone for the comments and feedback
 
Of course you know what JEEP stands for?....Just Empty Every Pocket. That comes from my neighbor, who always has to make his climb higher, go faster, then fix what breaks from going to fast, to high. ;)
 
thanks for looking guys. Hard conditions to photograph with shade and bright sun.
I thought it was odd they wear no head gear too. These things are incredible tho.


Were these taken at Vanes? Or did you just happen to meet up with them? All those rockcrawler pics appear to be guys local to me that you have on your site.

-Paul
 
Were these taken at Vanes? Or did you just happen to meet up with them? All those rockcrawler pics appear to be guys local to me that you have on your site.

-Paul

These shots were taken in Gore Virginia at a Big Dogs Off Road Summer Slam event. I ride an ATV there and the owner invited me. I met this great group of guys that allowed me to follow along with them and take pics. I think they were from Connecticut.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom