Rock Crawling

Jeepnut28

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
402859448_83777ba505.jpg

Awesome! Is that your Jeep?

not mine, but mine is set up similiar. this Jeep is owned and driven by a friend of mine.

We were in Las Cruces NM for a big offroading event called The Chile Challenge.

nice lighting under the jeep, point and click or did you have to set it up to get the lighting right .

nice lighting under the jeep, point and click or did you have to set it up to get the lighting right .

12 Jeeps in total had to come over this obstacle, took about an hour to get everyone cleared.....I was battling the sun as it was around one PM and the sun in NM is currently in the southern sky so I had bright sun coming on to the driver side of the Jeeps.......so in short, on the first couple of Jeeps I was dialing in my camera...trying to not let that sun kill my shots...once I got it dialed in it was just point and click....

was a fun time and is my "other" favorite past time.

Same here, just about anything with 6 or more (preferably 8 lol) cylinders is A+ in my book

lol, I was so into that shot that I forgot to mention that the exposure is jsut about perfect! Not easy to do in a dynamic situation such as that!

Same here, just about anything with 6 or more (preferably 8 lol) cylinders is A+ in my book

lol, I was so into that shot that I forgot to mention that the exposure is jsut about perfect! Not easy to do in a dynamic situation such as that!

ya gotta be quick sometimes to jump out of the way.....to avoid being run over!

Yeah, my subjects this summer will be going somewhere between 160 and 300 MPH (at the dragstrip), but at least I'll be out of their way lol. Rock crawling is very dangerous for the observers too!

Too Cool!

Most reactions

Back