Rock Show C&C

So the Bethlehemer (???), my roommate's sister is coming down tonight. I gave her the nick name of boo boo kitty ****. And my roommate expects nothing less out of me so instead of being angry like he normally would, he just shook his head and kinda said, WTF ever...

Damned censoring. I am forever now going to be wondering "What is the last word in her nickname? S**t? D**k? F**k? I'LL NEVER KNOW!!!! :(

:lmao:

Watch Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back. You'll learn what the last word in boo boo kitty **** is.

You better watch out. Or we'll make you watch Batman and Robin.

pls use PM system:grumpy:

:thumbup: + 1,000: please use the PM system for these types of tête-à-têtes

To the OP, whose post was left in the dust many replies ago due to the tête-à-tête twins: I think your first shot of the guitarist and background singer was pretty good. I liked the diagonal of his body,and his excellent expression, and thought that was an excellent moment. The background singer's body language and expression are fundamentally less active and more subdued, so that creates a slightly odd dynamic between the two of them: he looks really pumped, but she looks,well, less-pumped...making the photo only pretty good, and not excellent. Good technical values, but the two people seem to work against one another.

pls use PM system:grumpy:

:thumbup: + 1,000: please use the PM system for these types of tête-à-têtes

To the OP, whose post was left in the dust many replies ago due to the tête-à-tête twins: I think your first shot of the guitarist and background singer was pretty good. I liked the diagonal of his body,and his excellent expression, and thought that was an excellent moment. The background singer's body language and expression are fundamentally less active and more subdued, so that creates a slightly odd dynamic between the two of them: he looks really pumped, but she looks,well, less-pumped...making the photo only pretty good, and not excellent. Good technical values, but the two people seem to work against one another.

And no one really comments on photos anyways.

After reading about 30 posts that could have been easily avoided.

Well i have good news. After sending a package of images to the ''booking agents' i don't know how to call them ( i'm french ), i've been given the contract to photograph the major events held in my town, and we are receiving well known Quebec artists!

Another push for my amateur career.

keep those comments coming :p

whose post was left in the dust many replies ago due to the tête-à-tête twins:

I hardly think it was left in the dust... we kept it bumped for him...:sillysmi:

And if anyone wanted to comment, they would have. I hardly think we kept anyone from C&Cing the OP :biggrin:

Annoying? Sure... absolutely. Left in the dust? Hardly. :biggrin:

Good Christ woman, you and Village Idiot, between the two of you, have to this point made 21 posts...and of those 19 are and were basically useless
B.S. that added pretty much absolutely fricking ZERO to the thread.

What is this, the seventh grade??? Seriously.

I'll try and re hi-jack my own thread, thanks !

Tomorrow evening I will be doing a photo contract for an intimate, small show, 2 acoustic guitars, for a booking agency! Can't wait, will be posting pics!

keep those comments coming, and thanks for your support

whose post was left in the dust many replies ago due to the tête-à-tête twins:

I hardly think it was left in the dust... we kept it bumped for him...:sillysmi:

And if anyone wanted to comment, they would have. I hardly think we kept anyone from C&Cing the OP :biggrin:

Annoying? Sure... absolutely. Left in the dust? Hardly. :biggrin:

Good Christ woman, you and Village Idiot, between the two of you, have to this point made 21 posts...and of those 19 are and were basically useless
B.S. that added pretty much absolutely fricking ZERO to the thread.

What is this, the seventh grade??? Seriously.

Like most of your post are any better? Some one asks about what Canon DSLR they should buy and we get a diatribe on Nikon.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back