What's new

Rockbridge Building! Something is off....

DGMPhotography

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 23, 2012
Messages
3,160
Reaction score
717
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So there's some chromatic aberration in the top left corner, and the clouds are a little blown out... but that's not what bothers me, something else seems off and I just can't put my finger on it! :/ What do you think? And of the photo otherwise as well?

$DSC_0906 copy.webp
 
I knew it! haha, I had an inkling of an idea that I may have had lens distortion, but now I know for sure! :D Also, I tried squashing your avatar xD
 
I knew it! haha, I had an inkling of an idea that I may have had lens distortion, but now I know for sure! :D Also, I tried squashing your avatar xD Dangit... I need to get that lens correcting stuff, cause if I wanted to use this as a wallpaper per say, I would have to crop it and I would lose the background and trees :(
 
actually i like that perspective distortion; it adds a difference to an otherwise static official image :D
I just wanted that shadow of tree growing up to me, completely within the frame though ;)
 
In the original it looks the like the building is going to fall over backwards. That is what is bothering me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom