abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, Las Vegas, Nevada
800-em767778.jpg

Thank you both.

I love how the light is hitting the hills. What a beautiful image! I may get to Vegas in September, so hope to see such sights myself

I love how the light is hitting the hills. What a beautiful image! I may get to Vegas in September, so hope to see such sights myself

Thanks Anti. Red Rock NCA is just outside of town. This shot was taken inside the NCA the morning about an hour after the park opened. There's several places along the road outside where the sunrise can be seen hitting the mountains.

Here's some general info on the NCA
http://digital-desert.com/red-rock-canyon-nca/

I haven't updated the pictures yet :)

If you go out there from the downtown/strip area, take the highway and come in from the south. Charleston Blvd. will make one old before their time.

Say something if you come down, maybe I can make it out there to meet you.

It would be for a conference in mid-September. Will let you know if I'm going for sure

I really enjoy looking at your shots, abraxas, especially the wide angle ones. I just took a few minutes to do a search for your name and then viewed about 20 of your most recent shots. Just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

really great 'scape. the light and colors are cool. the only thing it I wish there was little more room/sky above the mountains on the right

WOW! That is beautiful!!

Thank you everybody. I very much appreciate your comments.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back