What's new

Rocks on the shore

AdamK

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 7, 2010
Messages
212
Reaction score
5
Location
Isle of Man
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
After careful planning I chose this spot. I would love some C&C!


Thankyou!
 
Nothing going on in the sky, I presume.
The angle and rock provides a good sense of depth.
Great picture, I love it. :thumbup:
 
Nothing going on in the sky, I presume.
The angle and rock provides a good sense of depth.
Great picture, I love it. :thumbup:

Nope very cloudy and didn't add much to the image. :lol:
Thankyou! :mrgreen:
 
Gorgeous as usual! Love the colors in the rocks.
Keep them coming please!! I get excited when I see a new topic from you!
 
Gorgeous as usual! Love the colors in the rocks.
Keep them coming please!! I get excited when I see a new topic from you!

Thanks Josh! :mrgreen: Wow, really? I didn't think my photographs were much to anyone :lol:
 
They are much to me for sure! You take the kind of photos that I want to take :)
 
They are much to me for sure! You take the kind of photos that I want to take :)

Well thankyou Josh! Just plenty of practice and some determination, then you'll have photos 1000 times better than mine.
 
Adamji,

i really liked it as usual; but i want that inclination at the far horizon corrected; i also want to see another image of that place where sky predominates and earth supplements; it is such a beautiful sky, recognized even from that small strip seen here; so i am sure you have such shots too; regards :)

By the way is Isle of Man a real place?

More regards :D
 
Adamji,

i really liked it as usual; but i want that inclination at the far horizon corrected; i also want to see another image of that place where sky predominates and earth supplements; it is such a beautiful sky, recognized even from that small strip seen here; so i am sure you have such shots too; regards :)

By the way is Isle of Man a real place?

More regards :D

Thanks Frequency! Ok well there was a slope on the beach in the far horizon do you want me to make that flat? Ok I think I have one of the sky I'll PP that and post it here in the next hour.

Yup the Isle of Man is real! If you know or look up the Isle of Man TT races' you should find a plethora of information of the Isle I live on. :mrgreen:

Thanks again! :D
 
As promised here is a different picture with the sky (You can comment on this image if you like):

 
Wow thats an awesome picture as well! Cant decide which I like better.
 
Wow thats an awesome picture as well! Cant decide which I like better.

Thankyou Josh. Haha, I prefer the top one personally :mrgreen:
 
I really like the first one!

If you have cool beaches like this, perhaps I will swing by during winter break (I am currently in Kent), lol
 
I really like the first one!

If you have cool beaches like this, perhaps I will swing by during winter break (I am currently in Kent), lol

Thanks Mecal! :mrgreen:

the Isle of Man is a beautiful place, definitely worth a visit. The coasts are especially beautiful and I'll guarantee you will love them. Another thing you might like is the Isle of Man's highlands in the winter snow but the mountain road and back roads are usually closed so it can be a trek to reach the hills, but I would recommend them as well. Thanks again Mecal!:thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom