What's new

Rocks on the shore

AdamK, you need to do this on your photos man! Guaranteed your photo will be 10x better :)

..:: Temple of Light ::..

Omg! wow haha! first I was like wah? then I was like cooool, now I'm like how do they do that?! Do you know? :lol: especially no. 3 in them! there's a little rock balancing on a massive rock!! Thanks for that and no doubt I will try this! (and fail.. miserably)

EDIT: Just watched a video on Ebaumsworld and it is delicate precision and balance, I wonder if it could last a 2-3 second exposure with no moving
 
Superb; other than slow shutter did you process it some other way? i prefer this to previous one

Regards :D
 
Make sure you wear your steel toe boots.. Dont blame me if you got hurt ;)
 
Superb; other than slow shutter did you process it some other way? i prefer this to previous one

Regards :D

Not really just clarity and contrast by about +50 in photoshop, oh and vibrance by -7 from original but thats all I have changed. Thankyou Frequency!
 
Make sure you wear your steel toe boots.. Dont blame me if you got hurt ;)

Ah yes, I have dropped so much metal work on my foot, from engineering, I think I have started to build an immunity. But rocks! Ouch.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom