What's new

Rocky Mountains

Modifeye

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 7, 2013
Messages
81
Reaction score
145
Location
Banff, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went up to Moraine Lake (Alberta) this evening and was blessed with pristine conditions. I have a bunch of rocky mountain photos to share but I thought I'd start with this one. Zero saturation was done to the water, it IS that blue in real life. A must visit. Cheers!

$Moraine-2014W.webp
 
Great shot. I haven't been there for a while, but this is how I remember it, well maybe not without some ripples on the water. This would be a wall hanger if it was mine.

WesternGuy
 
Wow what a shot

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4. probably at work.
 
Very classic. I am a bit on the fence regarding this front plane tops of the trees...
Well, continue with presentation of the other shots. :thumbup:
 
Really nicely done.

Jake
 
I love Moraine Lake.

Great Shot.
 
A few more:

Emerald Lake, BC
$Emerald-PanoW.webp

Me chilling on the edge of a cliff, enjoying the view.
$Nathan-EmeraldRiverW.webp

The Natural Bridge, BC
$naturalbridgeW.webp

My backyard. Lake Louise, AB
$LL-beautyW.webp

Lake Louise, AB
$LL-BestShotW.webp

More to come!
 
All equally as impressive as the first

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4; probably while slacking off at work
 
What a beautiful place... Fantastic shots man
 
I'm a huge fan of your photos. I really like all the work you have posted here on TPF. Great job! :headbang::Hail.sml:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom