What's new

Roe

Kazooie

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 28, 2011
Messages
1,231
Reaction score
138
Location
Alaska
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_2973.jpg

Nothing like a classy meal of just-made salmon roe served on strawberry leaves.

All in all, I wish the eggs were a little more in focus.
 
That's how I roll home dawg. :lol:
 
Hey, chef, can I order a T-bone steak ? Something with the body.
Please ?
 
Funny...I always think of salmon roe as being fit only for cat treats and steelhead bait...instead of a plate, I think of my bait-curing Pyrex dishes and Pro-Cure...

lol....too many years of hard-core salmon and steelhead fishing I guess...

Lovely, delicate photo. The strawberry leaf is actually a wonderful platform to place the eggs on! Natural, interesting shape, and color coordinates well, AND has kind of that summery feeling! Is that a spoon in the background? I wish it were MORE-visible, whatever it is...it's kind of hiding there, and ambiguous, and bothering me, mentally, as I wonder, "Is that a spoon?"
 
Hey, chef, can I order a T-bone steak ? Something with the body.
Please ?
Pff, I ain't no short-order cook! :p
Funny...I always think of salmon roe as being fit only for cat treats and steelhead bait...instead of a plate, I think of my bait-curing Pyrex dishes and Pro-Cure...

lol....too many years of hard-core salmon and steelhead fishing I guess...

Lovely, delicate photo. The strawberry leaf is actually a wonderful platform to place the eggs on! Natural, interesting shape, and color coordinates well, AND has kind of that summery feeling! Is that a spoon in the background? I wish it were MORE-visible, whatever it is...it's kind of hiding there, and ambiguous, and bothering me, mentally, as I wonder, "Is that a spoon?"

Yep, yep, yep, and yep! :lol: I really enjoy plating foods!

Oh and yep, that's a spoon. I used a longer lens to get more bokeh, but the spoon was also gone. :( *But* I did try again today, not sure how I like t.
IMG_2997.jpg


I think the background is too busy, but I like how much sharper it is.
 
if that table were completely filling the frame, i desired
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom