Rollercoaster shots

bigtwinky

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.pierrebphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken from La Ronde, the Six Flags in Montreal.

Thoughts, comments,...

5053331176_2df41d7bdd_b.jpg

5052711419_1845782e10_b.jpg

5053330742_d9e24cc8b8_b.jpg

I like them all and the motion bur shot seems plausible, but it almost seems like the blur is backwards. Was the train going up the hill or down? Otherwise I like the composition of all three. Also the exposure is great, sky looks great as well as the subject matter.

:thumbup:

thanks for the comments!

the blur does seem reversed, how weird. the coaster was going down though. Its not a coaster that goes backwards or upside down, just a damn tall and fast one hehe.

I have not been to enough amusement parks (at least in my mind) I remember the days when it was not AS frowned upon to smuggle on a camera and take some wild shots while riding.) Now it seems it is a total no-no, sign of the times I guess.

Your shots make me long for summer again already Heheh! We have cool park some what near me that I love... Holiday World. It has a top rated wooden coaster, and they just got a new hybrid water coaster. Oh and the softdrinks and sunscreen are FREE! Man I want to go to a park now lol.

The last one, appears to be exposed for the sky and not the train itself, also a contrast boost and maybe saturation. The photo looks like it was taken in the late 80s, early 90s film.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back