What's new

Rolls of Cinnamon

Kazooie

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 28, 2011
Messages
1,231
Reaction score
138
Location
Alaska
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_3194small.jpg

Ever wanted to help your (very) large friend with their diet? Spread their skin out, cover it with butter, then sprinkle cinnamon on it. Now they'll have cinnamon rolls all the time!
 
Spread their skin out, cover it with butter, then sprinkle cinnamon on it.

Eee... gad. Your image was interesting till I read your description. Maybe I am just tired and reading it wrong but it sounded like you were talking about cannibalism??? :confused:

Me thinks you may have ruined sticky buns for me.

Image could stand to be a tad lighter.
 
Spread their skin out, cover it with butter, then sprinkle cinnamon on it.

Eee... gad. Your image was interesting till I read your description. Maybe I am just tired and reading it wrong but it sounded like you were talking about cannibalism??? :confused:

Me thinks you may have ruined sticky buns for me.

Image could stand to be a tad lighter.
:lol: I was intending it as a mean joke, but we can go with cannibalism if it'd make more sense! :)

Honestly, I'm not really paying attention to coloring, exposure, focus, or any of that jazz, I'm just having fun and sharing it! :lovey:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom