Roman Cyborg Challenge

3victors

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all,

I have a fun challenge for you. I am completely photoshop inept but would like a vector image of a roman bust cyborg. Im thinking iRobot meets Cicero. I have attached photos for reference. Cant wait to see what you come up with.

Attachments

• 181058-004-6467F237.jpg
    181058-004-6467F237.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 357
  • i-robot_01.jpg
    i-robot_01.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 458
Ahhh, gluttony bot. On the right track.

this is my try

Attachments

• roman cyborg.png
    roman cyborg.png
    279.6 KB · Views: 663
Isn't this copyrighted material? Do you hold the rights to it?
The forum has generally indicated that pictures/memes/etc in wide circulation are acceptable to post. There is precedence in other threads. If the moderators think this picture is against the TOS, please by all means remove the photo.

Isn't everything on the net in worldwide circulation? Seems like it is since its world wide, so anything on the net would be OK to post if that's the case. Hmmm.

Isn't everything on the net in worldwide circulation? Seems like it is since its world wide, so anything on the net would be OK to post if that's the case. Hmmm.
I submit that you report my post to the moderators for a determination.

I have no qualms one way or the other; I would like to know their feedback. Many images/GIFs/comics get posted on here on a daily basis. It would be good to know what is acceptable and what is not.

I read somewhere that any copyrighted material that you don't own the rights to is not allowed. I guess if anything that is on the net is ok, then that's different.

I read somewhere that any copyrighted material that you don't own the rights to is not allowed. I guess if anything that is on the net is ok, then that's different.

I just wanted to confirm your reply, since I had some trouble myself regarding copyrights so I asked a lawyer and the advice I've got was similar to your reply: If something isn't owned by you DON'T even bother to use it, it can just cause you trouble...

Most reactions

Back