Romp in the swamp

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Despite staying up late and loosing an hour to daylight savings I was up at dawn for a hike through the swamp to see the Herons again. It was nice before I had to sit down and take Support calls as I’m on all weekend.

herons2006428510_copy.jpg

herons2006428511_copy.jpg

Enjoying the view together
herons2006428544_copy.jpg

Steady
herons2006428550_copy.jpg

herons2006428561_copy.jpg

herons2006428579_copy.jpg

herons2006428639_copy.jpg

This will give you an idea of how hard it is to get a clear shot of these guys
herons2006428649_copy.jpg

herons2006428661_copy.jpg

herons2006428689_copy.jpg

herons2006428687_copy.jpg

Hey Carl, see what you missed.

Cheers,

Eric

more herons!... and i like em. The last three are my favs, looks very tricky gettin them shots, well done :thumbup:

Wow, Airic! Another great series. Amazing how you were able to get several birds in one shot. (Were the ones with the bird flying the shots taken as the support calls came in?)

Wow...brilliant shooting Airic. Holy cow. Did you hike in from the church at the corner. I dont know if I could get these with my 300mm. They seem so high up.
Excellent stuff buddy!!

Chiller said:
Wow...brilliant shooting Airic. Holy cow. Did you hike in from the church at the corner. I dont know if I could get these with my 300mm. They seem so high up.
Excellent stuff buddy!!

Ya, we hike in from the church. 300 would be no problem.

Eric

AIRIC said:
Ya, we hike in from the church. 300 would be no problem.

Eric

really?? cool. I gotta try it. What about clothing..do we leave it on, to hike through the swamp.:lol:

Chiller said:
really?? cool. I gotta try it. What about clothing..do we leave it on, to hike through the swamp.:lol:

Good pair of water proof boots. The poor birds have already seen Raymond's butt, no need to put them through more trauma. If you park near the white church you can walk the tree-lined path in to the forest. The best shooting spot is in the north east corner and you may get your toes wet. All I wear is my winter boots. If you have any questions call me.

Eric

Another excellent series! My favorite is where he if flying with the twig in his mouth!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back