What's new

Rooftop Shooting

Bynx

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 8, 2008
Messages
2,801
Reaction score
365
Location
Just outside Toronto Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Find a tall building, go up and take some shots. If its in downtown Toronto, it can be really colorful.

25f8707.jpg


72bthh.jpg


2mpjyhi.jpg


9bddgk.jpg
 
Last edited:
Wow! I really like #3, it almost looks like one of those futuristic cities.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #3
I dont get into Toronto that much, but whenever I do it really amazes me how the building craze is going on.
 
Would you mind sharing the settings for your 3rd photo? I'm amazed at how sharp it is for what I would assume would be a long exposure time.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #6
For #3 it was a 25 second exposure, using a Sigma 10-20 on 10mm, ISO 100 and f22.

Here is another shot, looking west.

ip9ysj.jpg
 
Last edited:
WOW!!! I love that shot too! I also have the sigma 10-20mm except I haven't made it work like that yet!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #8
Ya, I just love this lens. Great wide view and not that much distortion. I get to keep most of the image when I straighten the verticals on the sides.
 
For #3 it was a 25 second exposure, using a Sigma 10-20 on 10mm, ISO 100 and f22.

Here is another shot, looking west.

25 seconds and a traffic jam?
Cars are still. :D
 
The last shot is #5. The three night shots were done with long shutter speeds.
*Please note I added another night shot.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom