What's new

Room #57

Thanks Kelox, Rob, anicole and terri.
Rob...Im thinking a longer shutter speed, but that idea of the light on the face sounds killer. I can just imagine lighting this face up...:lmao: :lmao:
anicole....I really dug that movie. Very cool. I remember that part. :thumbup:
terri...these are the doors to my storage space...where I keep my Halloween stuff. :lol: And I actually have 2 fog machines, and want to get a "pea souper" but they are waaayyyy out of my budget. No a pea souper does not make pea soup.

Thanks again all.
 
it looks good to me, nice effect from the fog machine, i can't wait to see your other tries!! :thumbup:
 
AIRIC said:
Cool shot. To much time on your hands?

Eric
I know eh? I get these visions and spend hours trying to get it right. :lmao:
 
JTHphoto said:
it looks good to me, nice effect from the fog machine, i can't wait to see your other tries!! :thumbup:

Thanks man... Im thinking of foggin up the house again tonight. :lol:
 
Awsome work! I don't know how I missed this thread. I love the fog it adds a really nice touch to the shot. The title really works as well, this shot gives me a kind of restricted labratory feel, if you know what I mean. :thumbup:

I have been thinking about this and I think i might get some dry ice and place it on the molding above my door so the fog falls down in front of the door, Im not sure how this would work out but we will see. I found a place that sells the dry ice, I just have to call and get a price.
 
hey chiller, first off, gotta say, this looks cool just like it is....

but.... maybe YOU could silhoutte in the door?? if you have any long cloaks or long jackets..?? one door open and you kinda sideways thru the other...the back lighting might be really cool....maybe even red out your eyes or something??

try that and let me see it...even if you dont wanna share, i just get a pic in my head with it, and your long hair...killer shot...

that would give you something for the rays to shine around....( and us girls something to drool over????) bet your red as a beet now, huh??
 
Spooky. I would love to have a fog machine. I've thought of getting some dry ice. This is a really great effect. :)
 
Thanks pursuer, Aprilraven, D Matt, and Becky.

pursuer....Ive got some other attempts Im gonna try. Im gonna up the fog and the light...oh boy..cant wait to see my house.:lmao: And add something to create a shadow.
Aprilraven...gotta dig that new avatar. I would try to put my image in front of the door, but Im almost as tall as it, and would block out the windows. I have thought about opening both doors enough to have the figure coming out of the bright room and fog.
D Mat...WallyMart sells really cheap fog machines at Halloween that work fine. I can just imagine the shots you would come up with. :thumbup:

Thanks again every one.
 
I just picked up two brand new 150 watt bulbs. Gonna give it a shot , and see how it goes. I will see what the fog looks like when I open the door. Thanks April.
 
I love this pic - it reminds me of the other night when I tried to heat up a frozen pizza and the instructions read, "Place directly on the rack for a crispier crust"! :grumpy:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom